Opening up to the world
Joining ESB also means opening up to the world. With more than 35 international partners including some of the world’s most prestigious universities, 12 nationalities and four double degrees, we give all students the opportunity to develop professional projects rich in diversity.
International affairs at ESB – key figures:
- 100% of engineering students go on mobility assignments
- 37 international partners
- 4 double degrees
- 20% international students
- A team of 25% foreign nationals.
A mobility project for everyone
ESB considers it essential to train students taking an international approach allowing them to acquire technical, linguistic and cultural skills.
Regarding engineering students, international mobility is fully integrated into the curriculum. It is even one of the conditions for obtaining the degree.
Thus, each engineering student, based on his/her background, language skills and professional project, can choose the form of mobility that best meets his/her expectations: traineeship, academic exchange, gap year, double degree.
International affairs from day to day
The international dimension benefits everyone and is part of the everyday experience at ESB:
- International students are assisted by French tutors.
- French and international students attend the same courses.
- There are lessons on interculturalism.
- Conferences are led by international experts on a regular basis.
- Six foreign languages are taught: English, German, Russian, Portuguese, Mandarin and Spanish.
- Reinforced English and French as a foreign language (FLE) are also available.