International affairs at ESB – key figures:
- 100% of engineering students go on mobility assignments
- 35 international partners
- 4 double degrees
- 20% international students
- A team of 25% foreign nationals.
International affairs from day to day
The international dimension benefits everyone and is part of the everyday experience at ESB:
- International students are assisted by French tutors.
- French and international students attend the same courses.
- There are lessons on interculturalism.
- Conferences are led by international experts on a regular basis.
- Six foreign languages are taught: English, German, Russian, Portuguese, Mandarin and Spanish.
- Reinforced English and French as a foreign language (FLE) are also available.
A network of ambassadors
ESB has a network of ambassadors in 5 countries : Morocco, Tunisia, Brazil, China and Russia.
These Alumnis all have in common the will to promote our school in their living country towards institutions, companies and students.
They can also provide information and advices about their own country.