Come and study at ESB
Programmes open to international students
Programmes in French
- Wood engineering semester: students create their training programme by choosing the required teaching modules (Erasmus programme and partner institutes outside Europe).
- Engineering diploma lasting two or three years – degree programme
- Bachelor’s in wood and the digital transition of production – degree programme
An intensive French learning programme, taught by University of Nantes, is made for international students willing to improve and certify their level of French. This is a great way to prepare access to ESB programmes for all non-French speakers.
Programmes in English
- International timber trade programme study semester
- Wood science and sustainable mangement programme study semester
- Specialised Master’s in bio-based composites: innovation and eco-design
A bespoke welcome
The international relations department leaves no stone unturned when it comes to welcoming and integrating students, including administrative support, help with finding accommodation, French lessons and funding.
All foreign students are assigned a French mentor to help them discover the country, the city and their studies at ESB.
Student associations are the ideal partner for integrating international students. They organise outings and brighten up student life.