3 years of HE
- duration 3 years
- Admission secondary school leaving certificate
- diploma 3 years of HE
- start date september
The Bachelor’s in “Wood and the digital transition of production” is a three-year training programme for mid-level production managers in wood processing industries capable of managing complex tools and processes.
These professionals are particularly well-suited to assist companies with the digital transformation of production, especially in the transition to the industry 4.0 model.
The Bachelor’s is a “bac+3” (three-year university) degree supported by professional organisations.
Trainees have student status. They can complete the 2nd and 3rd years in the form of a work-study arrangement with a company.
The program is taught in French.
Training takes place at ESB. Students benefit from the equipment (laboratories, workshops) and environment (teachers, student associations, events) of a major engineering school.
Number of spaces
There are 24 students per class in the Bachelor’s programme on wood.
Boasting solid technological knowledge, holders of this degree can carry out the tasks of a production unit or line manager in a wood processing company.
They are capable of:
- Participating in the design of structures using wood: furnishing, joinery, carpentry, fitting, etc.
- Designing and developing the programming of supervised machines.
- Developing production monitoring dashboards.
- Optimising production management.
- Providing level-1 maintenance services.
- Supervising a team of production operators.
The program is designed over 3 years. Each year represents 60 ECTS credits.