Every year, students undertake one- to six-month traineeships in companies, whether in France or abroad.
Trainees are capable of assisting teams or developing continuous improvement or development projects or undertaking research, for example.
The following programmes propose traineeship offers:
- BTS in wood development and realisation (1st / 2nd years)
- Bachelor’s in wood and the digital transition of production
- Engineering degree (1st / 2nd / 3rd years)
- Specialised Master’s in biosourced composites
To recruit the ideal trainee, you can:
- Post a traineeship offer using the online form. All offers are disseminated on our dedicated web platform.
- Participarte to Job fairs
Recruit work-study students
Work-study programmes enable companies to benefit from the skills of young professionals alternating between training periods in the company and at our training centre.
Work-study students can be recruited for the following programmes:
- BTS in wooden constructive systems and housing (SCBH) (apprenticeship)
- Bachelor’s in wood and the digital transition of production (2nd and 3rd years) (apprentices or professional training contract)
- Professional degree in wood construction (professional training contract)
- Professional degree in wood production (professional training contract)
- Professional degree in wood trade (professional training contract)
- Engineering degree (apprenticeship)
Recruit recent graduates
Every year, ESB awards degrees to 100 to 150 young professionals ready to start their careers.
To share your job offers, you can: