The training lasts 12 months:
- October to February: 490 h courses.
- March to August: 6-months internship.
The training provides for two classes on two training sites: ESB (Nantes) or ESTP (Paris).
The courses take place :
- Face-to-face (88%): courses, company and site visits.
- Distance learning (12%): live video conferencing with the other training site.
Regrouping periods bringing together the two classes are on the agenda.
- Low carbon issues and strategy (6 ECTS)
- Standards, regulations and certifications (4 ECTS)
- Optimization and Innovation (4 ECTS)
- Building Performance (4 ECTS)
- Wood and Biosourced Materials (8 ECTS)
- Low Carbon Site Preparation (6 ECTS)
- Low Carbon Site Management (7 ECTS)
- Managing a Project Team (6 ECTS)
- 6-month company assignment (8 ECTS)
- Professional thesis (22 ECTS)