Bac+6 - accréditation CGE
Pre-requisites to apply
- Diploma in engineering accredited by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (CTI list).
- Diploma from a management school accredited to deliver the national grade of Master (list CEFDG).
- Post-graduate diploma accredited by the university authorities (DEA, DESS, Master’s degree, etc.) or a professional diploma at bac+5 level.
- M1 diploma or equivalent, for students with at least three years of professional experience.
- Title registered in the RNCP level 7 (former level I nomenclature).
- Foreign diploma equivalent to the French diplomas required above.
- English prerequisite: proven level B2
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Eligibility (deadline 20 July): submission of an application file. Requests for application files should be made to the ESTP at the following email address email@example.com
- Admission: eligible candidates are interviewed in person or by distance learning.
The cost of the training for the start of the 2022 school year is €13,500.