Some of our degree programmes in wood are organised as work-study schemes and are open to employees for the purpose of retraining or professional development.
Employees can thus complete their training and obtain a degree by alternating between periods in their company and learning periods at ESB or in a partner institution.
C’est le cas notamment des 3 licences professionnelles accessibles en contrat de professionnalisation :
- Professional degree (3-year post-secondary degree) in wood construction
- Professional degree (3-year post-secondary degree) in wood production
- Professional degree (3-year post-secondary degree) in wood trade
As for the Specialised Master’s, it is organised to be able to train active employees: six months of training at ESB followed by a six-month traineeship in the employee’s company.
ESB’s company relations department examines each request and provides a tailored response.
L’ESB, à travers son centre d’ingénierie Bois HD, propose une offre de formation continue pour accompagner les besoins des professionnels. Le catalogue des stages formation continue est à consulter sur le site de Bois HD.
Its teams are capable of addressing a wide variety of topics, as part of inter- or intra-company modules: construction, structural calculation, furnishing, finishing, production systems, international trade, composite wood materials, machining, recycling, eco-design, etc.
Validation of Prior Experience (VAE)
All of the degrees listed in the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) can be obtained through the Validation of Prior Experience (VAE).
This procedure enables people with professional and/or personal experience to have it validated through the complete or partial awarding of a degree.
The VAE point of contact may differ depending on degree:
- Engineering degree, Bachelor’s and Specialised Master’s: ESB’s company relations department
- Professional degrees: Nantes University’s VAE department
- BTS: DAVA (academic scheme for the validation of prior experience) department of the Nantes Rector’s Office