The programme lasts 12 months:
- September to february: training on the Bordeaux Sciences Agro campus (357h).
- March to August: 20 weks in a company
- Territories, resources and value chains (6 ECTS)
- Contribution of science to the understanding of the stakes of forest territories (8 ECTS)
- Law and governance of forest territories (5 ECTS)
- Oral communication, written communication, know-how, posture (4 ECTS)
- Methods and tools of territorial dialogue (8 ECTS)
- Crisis management, conflict resolution (6 ECTS)
- Co-construction and co-management of the CSR / RSO strategy (5 ECTS)
- Project management and integration in companies (3 ECTS)
- Mission in a company of at least 20 weeks (20 ECTS). This period is intended to validate the learner’s knowledge and experience, who is entrusted with a global mission: identification of the actors, analysis of a complex territorial problem, construction of an action plan.
- Professional thesis (10 ECTS)