6 years of HE - CGE accréditation
Pre-requisites to apply
The course is open to holders of a Bac+5 (M2) or a Bac+4 (M1) with 3 years of professional experience:
- Diploma in engineering accredited by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (CTI list).
- Diploma from a management school accredited to deliver the national grade of Master (list CEFDG).
- Post-graduate diploma accredited by the university authorities (DEA, DESS, Master’s degree, etc.) or a professional diploma of BAC+5 level
- M1 diploma or equivalent, for students with at least 3 years of professional experience.
- Title registered in the RNCP level 1.
- Foreign diploma equivalent to the French diplomas required above.
Candidates are active employees or those undergoing retraining, young graduates or job seekers.
Admission to the course is based on a study of the application file consisting of :
- CV and covering letter.
- Transcript of marks/credits from the last course attended.
The application must be submitted on our online platform My.ESB before 30 June:
Fees of the training for the 2022 school year is €9,950.