ESB information webinar for international students
Join A french graduate school in wood and biosourced materials sciences and technology
Because we are convinced that the Earth’s resources offer infinite possibilities to better preserve it and build a sustainable future, ESB has made this vision its DNA to train future engineers and technicians in wood and bio-based materials.
With more than 7000 M² of ultra-modern premises, where wood has its place, with a virtual reality laboratory, a prototyping room, a wood anatomy laboratory and 2 fully digitalized wood production and construction workshops!
Find out about a varied training offer
The training offer is varied and mainly focused on project-based teaching and experimentation in conjunction with experts from the industry.
A master’s level enigneering program
The master’s level engineering programs open to international students are as follows :
- ESB Engineering Degree in Wood Science and Technology and Biosourced Materials (2 ou 3 years, in French)
- International Timber Trade programme (1 semester study in English)
- Wood Science and Sustainable Development (1 semester study in English)
A bachelor and a specialized masters’s degree
A Bachelor’s degree in digital production and a Specialized Master’s degree in eco-design in English are also available for students all around the world.
Important information: scholarships are now available to allow international students from all background to access ESB.
Choose your information session date and participate in an online meeting
In order to present our school and our offer, ESB is organizing a virtual information webinar on the following dates.
For English speaking students:
- September 7 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am (CET time)
- October 6 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (CET time)
For French speaking students:
- September 8 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am (CET time)
- October 15 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm (CET time)
If you have any questions about these webinars or ESB’s International Relations, please contact Antoine LEBEAU: email@example.com