Biosourced composites: innovation and eco-design
Trades and careers
In a context of climate challenges, rapidly changing technologies and major needs in terms of the ecological transition, holders of the post-master degree “Mastère spécialisé” in biosourced composites: innovation and eco-design provide solutions with the aims of:
- Innovating and eco-designing materials/products/services derived from renewable resources.
- Developing and optimising “product or process” solutions taking into account the challenges of sustainable development and the possibilities offered by new technologies.
- Implementing and managing a project in open collaborative mode.
- Managing an interdisciplinary approach and promoting the emergence of transdisciplinarity.
- Rolling out an innovation initiative.
- Leading an eco-design approach using creativity and design tools and methods.
- Taking into account regulatory requirements relating to society and the environment in particular.
- Capturing knowledge (collection, modelling, representation, expertise) with the aim of transferring it on the job.
- Providing material solutions for various areas of activity by understanding their specific characteristics and needs.
Areas of activity
A large number and wide variety of areas have to take into account and implement an eco-design approach: aeronautics, automotive, naval construction, construction, transport, packaging, sport and leisure industry, fitting, furnishing, luxury, wood industries.
At the end of the training, graduates are prepared to assume supervisory and project management positions:
- Research & development manager or engineer.
- Innovation manager or engineer.
- Materials manager or engineer.
- Process and production manager or engineer.
- Eco-design manager or engineer.
- Industrial designer.
- Product manager or designer.
- Eco-design manager or designer.