Trades and careers
Supervisors or junior executives in industrial companies producing wood products, these professionals are involved in managing production:
- They define and set values for indicators required for production management.
- They identify malfunctions. They define corrective actions and prioritise them, taking into account the costs of upgrades to achieve compliance and the time required for their implementation.
- They coordinate and lead a team. They divide up work according to the schedule and workload.
- They know how to make decisions taking into account quality and safety requirements, deadlines, labour law, protection of the environment and, in general, all internal and external regulations in force.
- They are required to summarise scientific and technical information.
Areas of activity
- Planning department
- Quality manager
- Line operator, process leader
- Manager of a workshop or part of a workshop
- Assistant production manager