2 years of HE
- duration 2 years
- Admission Secondary school leaving certificate
- Diploma 2 years of HE
- Start date september
Areas of activity
Recent graduates apply their skills in the entire wood sector, especially the industrialised sector of consumer goods: furnishing, joinery, fitting, coopering, construction and housing products, sailing, packaging, panel production, etc.
They work in SMEs-SMIs and large companies using industrial processes.
- Technician in a planning department.
- Technician in a design office.
- Quality manager or assistant.
- Line operator, process leader.
- Scheduling manager.
- Manager of a workshop or part of a workshop.