Wood and digital transition of production
Traineeships and projects
Work placement period
The Bachelor’s programme is carried out with student status in the 1st year (A1). Students can then continue as part of a work-study arrangement with a company for the next two years (A2 and A3, apprenticeship or professional training contract).
Work placement periods represent:
- 1st year: 9 weeks in the form of a traineeship or international exchange
- 2nd year: 26 weeks (work-study arrangement or traineeship)
- 3rd year: 26 weeks (work-study arrangement or traineeship)
Every semester gives rise to the implementation of a project, thereby allowing students to acquire autonomy, project management methodology and team leadership skills:
- Semester 1: designing a product
- Semester 2: social engagement project
- Semester 3: industrial improvement
- Semester 4: creating a digital application
- Semester 5: installation and industrial organisation
- Semester 6: end-of-study project
These projects put students in situations of learning through action. In contact with field challenges, they experiment and compare theory with practice.