Work placement period
The Bachelor’s programme is carried out with student status in the 1st year (A1). Students can then continue as part of a work-study arrangement with a company for the next two years (A2 and A3, apprenticeship or professional training contract).
Work placement periods represent:
- 1st year: 9 weeks in the form of a traineeship or international exchange
- 2nd year: 26 weeks (work-study arrangement or traineeship)
- 3rd year: 26 weeks (work-study arrangement or traineeship)
Every semester gives rise to the implementation of a project, thereby allowing students to acquire autonomy, project management methodology and team leadership skills:
- Semester 1: designing a product
- Semester 2: social engagement project
- Semester 3: industrial improvement
- Semester 4: creating a digital application
- Semester 5: installation and industrial organisation
- Semester 6: end-of-study project
These projects put students in situations of learning through action. In contact with field challenges, they experiment and compare theory with practice.