International timber trade programme
This six-month study programme (September to February) is focused on the international timber trade.
It is taught entirely in English and provides skills in international trade, international regulations, marketing, commercial law and financial analysis.
FFL courses (French as a foreign language) are also available to students.
- Wood and international exchange (8 ECTS credits)
- International trade (6 ECTS credits)
- Business unit (6 ECTS credits)
- Projects (4 ECTS credits)
- Commerce and trade (4 ECTS credits)
- Professional experiences (2 ECTS credits)
Applicants are required to:
- Provide evidence of having completed an undergraduate degree in wood sciences, forestry or materials science
- Have a certificate demonstrating their proficiency in English (at least level B1)
- Applicants studying at an ESB partner institute: the application is sent by the partner institute.
- All other applicants: online applications via the My.ESB platform before 30 May (select the programme: “Application for Semester study: International Timber Trade Programme”)
Tuition fees are set at €3,250 for the September 2020 intake.
Tuition fees do not apply where applicants are covered by an agreement with a partner institution.